Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: MCM Sale - Molly Bike

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Anyone going to the sale that could pick up a Molly bike for me (if they are there)?

    I would love to go but can't get a mileage ticket on a flight out on the 14th, and seems silly to spend so much on a hotel room.

    Tks to anyone that can help.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know a lot of MCM sale-goers are very touchy when it comes to picking up stuff for others. The only way you'll probably get someone to do it is if you pay for another ticket for them to use so your item doesn't take away from their limit.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually tickets are $12.

    My mother is coming along just so my best friend and I can use her for her limits.

    Molly's Bike is an item I want to get.

    Ashley

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 13, 2006 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Ds9jullian ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it true that you can only get 4 items per person per ticket? I read that on the website a while ago b/c I was planig on going. But I live in NY and it would be a waste to fly there for 4 items.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would so buy a ticket.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No the Limit is on Doll and Some items - It is limited to 4 DOLLS plus a bunch of other Stuff

    Where in NY are you? I live in the Hudson Valley and am still debating

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi
    I live on Long Island
    do you know if tickets are still on sale? I really do want to go now. I am so mad! I thought it was 4 items!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd buy a ticket so someone can pick up some items for me. Is there a catalogue or website? Where is this sale?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I live out on Long Island, too! Tickets go on sale starting June 3rd on Ticketmaster.com at 9:00 Central time. The earlier time slots sell out fast, so be online as soon as they are available if you want early tickets.

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 13, 2006 08:33 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2006
    Posts
    384
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am at ticket master. What do I search for to find tickets for MCM sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •